Fabiflu 400 mg composes of Favipiravir which is used to treat coronavirus (covid-19) which is mild or moderate in adults. It’s an antiviral drug that works by preventing the virus from multiplying. It does not treat bacterial infections. The drug should be taken according to the doctor’s instructions. Also make sure to inform the doctor if pregnant, breastfeeding, kidney, heart, liver problems, or gout, and neither should be used for children. Visit Official Site to order medicine online at cheapest market price
What is Coronavirus?
A highly infectious disease caused by SARS CoV-2 virus is called coronavirus (covid-19). A few of the covid-19 symptoms are cough, fever, loss of senses like taste, smell, difficulty in breathing, diarrhea, and nasal congestion. When people are affected by the virus it is best for them and others to stay isolated in a ventilated room.
Uses of Fabiflu 400mg
It is mainly used to treat mild t moderate coronavirus. It is also used to treat diseases/infections like
- Various pathogenic infections
Side effects of Fabiflu 400mg
The following are few common Fabiflu 400mg side effects.
- Decrease in white blood cell count
- Increase in uric acid level
- Increase in liver enzymes
- Abdomen pain
- It is best to avoid Fabiflu 400mg when pregnant. It is extremely dangerous because it has been found to be hazardous to the baby in the pregnancy.
- Fabiflu 400 is also not recommended to take while breastfeeding.
- If having any active severe kidney or liver disease, talk to your doctor before taking Fabiflu 500
- If allergic to Favipiravir or any content in the tablet, inform your doctor.
- Talk to your doctor if going through any psychological behavior like sadness, irritability, depression, etc.
- When taking Fabilfu with other medicine, there is a chance that some medicines will reduce the effectiveness of Fabiflu or Fabilflu might reduce other tablets’ power.
- Inform your doctor of all the tablets medicines and supplements taken regularly, that way it helps to avoid any possible interaction with Fabiflu.
- Some medicines to avoid while taking Fabilu 500mg include the ones listed below.:
- Famciclovir (for treating antiviral infection)
- Oseltamivir (for treating antiviral infection)
- Pyrazinamide (for tuberculosis)
- Theophylline (for asthma and breathing problems)
- Sulindac (for pain relief)
- Repaglinide (for treating high blood sugar)
Overdose and Missed Dose
In case of overdose, seek medical help immediately or contact your doctor.
Make sure to take a dose immediately if you have missed a dose. Skip the missed dosage and refrain from taking a double dose when it’s time to take the next dose.
Few alternatives of Fabiflu 400mg
- Foivir 400mg
- Araflu 400
- Flugard 400
- Favipill 400mg
- Codifab 400
- Covipos 400
These are a few of the alternatives that are used instead of Fabiflu 400mg
How to take the medicine
The dosage and the time to intake the tablet should be done according to the doctor’s prescription and do not self-medicate. Swallow the tablet as a whole and make sure to take it at a fixed time. Also do not take Fabiflu more than the prescribed amount by our doctor.