Feminised seeds are cannabis seeds that have been bred to produce only female plants.
Why Use Feminised Seeds?
Feminised seeds are a great option for growers who want to ensure that all of their plants are female. This can be especially useful for growers who are looking to produce their own cannabis flowers or extractions.
However, because feminised seeds are bred to be female, the plants that grow from them tend to be less robust than regular cannabis seeds. This can make them more sensitive to stressors such as light and nutrients. As a result, growers who choose to grow feminised seeds may need to take extra care of their plants.
Auto-flowering seeds are a type of cannabis seed that will automatically begin to flower after a certain amount of time, regardless of the light cycle. This can be a great option for growers who want to avoid having to change their light cycle or who want to grow cannabis in a shorter amount of time.
How to Grow Feminised Seeds
How to grow weed? There are a few different ways to grow feminised seeds. One popular method is to use a method called “rodelization”. This involves exposing the female plants to stressors like excess light or heat, which causes them to produce male flowers. Once the male flowers have been removed, the plants will be left with only female flowers.
- Another method is to use a chemical treatment called silver thiosulfate. This treatment prevents the pollen from the male plants from fertilising the female flowers. As a result, only female flowers are produced. Finally, some growers use a technique called “bagging”. This is when the female flowers are placed in a bag and then pollinated by the male flowers.
- Feminisedseed have many advantages over regular seeds. For one, they are much easier to grow. This is because you do not have to worry about the sex of the plant. All you need to do is provide the correct conditions and the plants will do the rest.
The Different Types of Feminised Seeds
There are a few different types of feminised seeds available on the market today. Some of the most popular feminised seeds include:
- Cannabis Ruderalis – This type of feminised seed is bred to be tolerant to colder climates and shorter growing seasons. These seeds are typically used to grow cannabis in places where it is not legal to cultivate cannabis plants.
- Cannabis Indica – These seeds produce cannabis plants that are shorter and bushier than the Cannabis Sativa plant. The Indica plant is typically used for medical purposes as it produces a high level of CBD.
- Cannabis Sativa – These feminised seeds produce plants that are typically taller and thinner than Indica plants. The Sativa plant is typically used for recreational purposes as it produces a high level of THC.
- Cannabis Hybrid – These feminised seeds are a cross between two or more different types of cannabis plants. Hybrid seeds are typically used to produce plants that have a balance of THC and CBD.
Feminised seeds are a great option for growers who want to ensure that all of their plants are female. This can be especially useful for growers who are looking to produce their own cannabis flowers or extract